28th September, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In the Stock Predictions’ Year book, Ganesha had mentioned that from 27/08/2012 onwards, Nifty may experience an upward trend. You must have noticed that the prediction, which was made a year ago, is turning out to be true. Prime Minister Manmohan Sigh’s decisions to bring financial reforms have starting influencing the movements at Nifty.
- Since, it looks set to be negative day at Nifty, you may take risk and try your luck, if you have the capacity to take the actual delivery of stocks.
- If Nifty opens on the down side, only then buy stocks, and set a limit on the up-side; that may make you earn some money.
- At around 11:35, buy at Nifty and set a limit on the up-side, and then once you seem to get a margin of Rs. 2, make an exit.
- At 13:55, buy at Nifty and at 14:35, you may sell at Nifty, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,