28th December, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Hurry! Order your copy of the Market Predictions 2013 NOW! Remember, it’s a limited edition book. Now available on pre-order basis!
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and Hi Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- From 9:15 to 10:15, Nifty may trade on the up-side of the surface.
- At around 10:15, Nifty may suddenly go down.
- Effects of some good news may be felt at the market at around 12:00 or onwards this time. The trend shall continue 13:00.
- From 13:00 to 14:00, Nifty may create a W-shaped graph.
- At around 14:00, Nifty may experience a sudden dip.
- At around 15:00, Nifty may suddenly go up. Then, at around the closing bell, it may come down unexpectedly.
With Ganesha’s Grace,