27th September, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In the Stock Predictions’ Year book, Ganesha had mentioned that from 27/08/2012 onwards, Nifty may experience an upward trend. You must have noticed that the prediction, which was made a year ago, is turning out to be true. Prime Minister Manmohan Sigh’s decisions to bring financial reforms have starting influencing the movements at Nifty.
- Since, it is the last day of F&O, Ganesha advises you to not roll over in a haste. Practice the wait and watch policy, before taking any decision.
- From Opening to 10:10, Nifty may remain around the surface or may remain negative.
- During the time period between 10:10 to 10:35, Nifty may bounce back once. However, it is difficult to predict the exact points for the same for such small time frame [that too a week in advance].
- From 10:35 to 11:35, Nifty may remain soft.
- Nifty may try to maintain around a particular surface.
- At around 13:00,14:00 and 14:40, you may expect correction at Nifty. During rest of the time, you may chitchat with friends and colleagues, watch news for global cues, and generally take a break.
With Ganesha’s Grace,