26th September, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In the Stock Predictions’ Year book, Ganesha had mentioned that from 27/08/2012 onwards, Nifty may experience an upward trend. You must have noticed that the prediction, which was made a year ago, is turning out to be true. Prime Minister Manmohan Sigh’s decisions to bring financial reforms have starting influencing the movements at Nifty.
- Ganesha advises you to take decisions only after considering the Opening indices.
- From Opening to 11:50, you may feel lost, and may have no clue as to whether you should buy or sell. Therefore, it would be better if you rely only on jobbing.
- At around 11:50, a jump at Nifty may motivate you to do jobbing on both the sides within a margin of Re.1.
- You may notice on close observation that this time period is overall boring, monotonous and dull at Nifty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,