- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- You must have realised why Ganesha suggested you to take a mini-vacation during the previous week. The main advantage of astrology is that it guides you in the right direction in advance.
- As per the monthly graph, the day ahead looks set to be unpredictable.
- From whatever points Nifty opens at, you can short sell. However, you may not get any clear clue as to what to do. This trend may continue till 9:57.
- From 9:57 to 10:39, Nifty may bounce back once.
- From 10:39 to 11:35, you may not be able to comprehend the movement of Nifty. It may be a confusing period.
- From 11:35 to 13:13, Nifty is likely to remain up.
- From 13:13 to 13:55, Nifty may create a graph similar to the shape of the English alphabet ?V?, foretells Ganesha.
- At whatever points Nifty may be at 13:55, it is likely to remain at the same point at 14:37 too.
- From 14:37 to the end of the trading day, Nifty may slide down unexpectedly.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816