24th September, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In the Stock Predictions’ Year book, Ganesha had mentioned that from 27/08/2012 onwards, Nifty may experience an upward trend. You must have noticed that the prediction, which was made a year ago, is turning out to be true. Prime Minister Manmohan Sigh’s decisions to bring financial reforms have starting influencing the movements at Nifty.
- You may recall what Ganesha had foretold last Monday about the opening indices.
- As per the astrological observations, Nifty may open around the surface or on the down-side, foretells Ganesha.
- It is a risky proposition to predict that Nifty may open on the down-side, especially when it is experiencing a Bullish trend. Let’s see what actually happens!
- From 9:15 to 9:40, profit booking is likely, feels Ganesha. (-0.10)
- Nifty may experience an upward trend during 9:40 to 10:50. (0.08)
- From 10:50 to 12:00, Nifty may remain soft. (-0.10)
- Nifty may be very volatile during the time-frame of 12:00 to 15:30, but at the same
With Ganesha’s Grace,