24th December, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Hurry! Order your copy of the Market Predictions 2013 NOW! Remember, it’s a limited edition book. Now available on pre-order basis!
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and Hi Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- In the coming week, 27-12-12012 is the last day for F&O transactions and the market is going to remain closed on 25-12-2012, on the occasion of Christmas. Hence, practically speaking, this week you have only three days for the trading purpose, reminds Ganesha.
- Besides, December 27 and 31 are going to be the zero weightage days. Ganesha has, well in advance, also listed out the zero weightage days for the year 2013 in His latest book – Market Predictions 2013.
- Once Nifty opens for the day, it will move on the up-side. This trend shall continue till 10:25.
- From 10:25 to 11:40, Nifty may go down step-by-step.
- From 11:40 go 13:15, Nifty may go up step-by-step.
- Here on, Nifty may be highly volatile and tremendously unpredictable, creating an uneven pattern.
- Nifty may move on both the sides during the period between 13:15 to 15:30. According to Ganesha, it is a very favourable time-slot for the intraday traders.
With Ganesha’s Grace,