23rd October, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From opening to 10:15, Nifty may create a W-shaped pattern. Therefore, you are advised to wait for the opening of the trading day.
- From 10:15 to 12:20, Nifty may hover around a particular psychological figure.
- At around 12:20, there may be a jump at Nifty.
- At around 13:00, there may be a correction at Nifty.
- Nifty may remain in a specific range during the period between 13:00 to 14:40. Hence, trading may not be exciting.
- From 14:40, Nifty may go down step-by-step, foretells Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,