23rd August, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Today, Sun is in the zodiac sign Leo and is in Magha constellation, whereas Moon is in Libra and is in Swati constellation. Also, Mars is in Libra and in Chitra constellation. Mercury is in the zodiac sign Cancer and in Ashlesha constellation. Today, Jupiter is in the zodiac sign Taurus and in Rohini constellation. Venus is in Gemini and in Ardra constellation. Saturn is in Libra and in Chitra constellation. Rahu is in the zodiac sign
- Scorpio and is in Anuradha Nakshatra, whereas Ketu is in Taurus and in Kritika constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Indian stock market shall remain closed on August 20, 2012, on the occasion of Ramzan Eid.
- The days ahead shall be highly range bound, because at times the planetary positions are going to support the market, and at other times, they will play a neutral role.
- Don’t consider the pre-opening session as the base. Also, don’t do anything during the first 10 minutes.
- After first 15 minutes, start jobbing on the up-side with a tight stop loss policy.
- The weightage for the period between 10:50 to 12:50 zero. Therefore, you are advised to avoid taking long-term as well as short-term position. Just make sure you follow the trend.
- Nifty may be deceptive and misleading during 12:50 to 14:00.
- Nifty may suddenly go down after an upward trend during the initial period after 12:50. Be alert, advises Ganesha.
- Around 14:00, you may buy call options considering the global cues.
With Ganesha’s Grace,