Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex for 22nd March, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- All the hype and hoopla related to the Union Budget 2012-2012 must have eased off by now. And by now, you also must have observed that all the Budget-related predictions that Ganesha made in His article have turned out to be correct.
- Once again, all the predictions related to the zero weightage day i.e., 16/03/2012 and about the day before a zero weightage day i.e., 15/-03/2012 have turned out to be spot on. Ganesha is happy and proud about this fact that He yet again managed to caution you in advance.
- Refer back to the Yearly-view given in the Market Predictions – 2012 book. Note that the four time slots mentioned in this yearly view are already over. Ganesha now leaves it up to you to see and decide for yourself as to how many of these predictions have hit the target, and how many of them have missed it.
- Nifty may open around the surface or slightly on the up-side. However, the overall effect may not be very encouraging. This trend may continue till 10:15. (-0.03)
- Further, Ganesha tells you how the period between 10:25 to 13:25 is likely to be.
- Write the English alphabet ?W? twice, and see what kind of graph shape it creates. Nifty is likely to create a similar graph during the aforementioned period.
- Around 13:27, Nifty may suddenly change its trend and may get dragged on the down-side.
- Expect gradual buying at Nifty around 14:10.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816