21st December, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Hurry! Order your copy of the Market Predictions 2013 NOW! Remember, it’s a limited edition book. Now available on pre-order!
- Have a look at the information written under “Most important opening dates” title in the book – Market Predictions 2012. See, what has been written regarding the opening indices for the dates 16th , 17th, and 18th December 2012. Remember that was written a year ago!
- During the next week, the opening of the market may largely be flat to surface. However, during the last three days, opening may be flat to positive.
- Today, from 9:30 to 10:30, Nifty may maintain its surface on the up-side.
- From 10:30 to 12:30, Nifty may maintain its surface on the down-side.
- Nifty may go up during 12:30 to 13:30.
- From 13:30 to 14:40, you may do jobbing on both the sides with Re.1 margin.
- Hammering at Nifty is likely at around 14:40. Hence, Ganesha advises you to avoid taking a long-term position at Nifty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,