- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- All the hype and hoopla related to the Union Budget 2012-2012 must have eased off by now. And by now, you also must have observed that all the Budget-related predictions that Ganesha made in His article have turned out to be correct.
- Once again, all the predictions related to the zero weightage day i.e., 16/03/2012 and about the day before a zero weightage day i.e., 15/-03/2012 have turned out to be spot on. Ganesha is happy and proud about this fact that He yet again managed to caution you in advance.
- Refer back to the Yearly-view given in the Market Predictions – 2012 book. Note that the four time slots mentioned in this yearly view are already over. Ganesha now leaves it up to you to see and decide for yourself as to how many of these predictions have hit the target, and how many of them have missed it.
- Friends, please check and remember the opening indices of yesterday. Also, keep in mind what Ganesha had told you about it.
- The weightage for the period between 9:15 to 12:35 is just -0.01. Therefore, considering the history of such a period, Ganesha leaves is up to you to decide your next step.
- From 12:35 to 13:15, expect Nifty to bounce back once.
- From 13:15 to 14:30, Nifty is likely to be flat to surface, or may remain on the down-side.
- From 14:30 to next one hour, you may trade on the up-side without getting biased. However, Ganesha advises you to remember a stop loss policy.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816