Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex for 19th March, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- All the hype and hoopla related to the Union Budget 2012-2012 must have eased off by now. And by now, you also must have observed that all the Budget-related predictions that Ganesha made in His article have turned out to be correct.
- Once again, all the predictions related to the zero weightage day i.e., 16/03/2012 and about the day before a zero weightage day i.e., 15/-03/2012 have turned out to be spot on. Ganesha is happy and proud about this fact that He yet again managed to caution you in advance.
- Refer back to the Yearly-view given in the Market Predictions – 2012 book. Note that the four time slots mentioned in this yearly view are already over. Ganesha now leaves it up to you to see and decide for yourself as to how many of these predictions have hit the target, and how many of them have missed it.
- Don’t rely on the openings of the next three days.
- In the month of January, Ganesha gave you an idea about the openings of the coming days. Go through the Yearly view in the Market Predictions 2012 book for the same. Ganesha surely deserves your appreciation for accurately predicting the market trends.
- Allow Nifty to get settled down during 9:15 to 10:25.
- There may be no clear trend at Nifty during the time slot between 10:25 to 13:45. However, whatever the trend may be, it is likely to continue for 45 minutes.
- From 13:45 to 14:25, Nifty is likely to be soft or down.
- From 14:25 to 15:30, the number of advance stocks is likely to be more
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816