18th September, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Today, Sun is in the Zodiac Sign Virgo and in Uttara Falguni constellation, whereas Moon is in Virgo and in Chitra constellation. Mars shall be in Zodiac Sign Libra and in Vishakha constellation. Mercury is in the Zodiac Sign Virgo and in Uttara Falguni constellation. Jupiter is in Taurus and in Rohini constellation. Today, Venus is in the Moon Sign Cancer and in Ashlesha constellation, whereas Saturn is in the Zodiac Sign Libra and is in Chitra constellation. Rahu is in Scorpio and in Anuradha constellation, and Ketu is in the zodiac sign Taurus and in Kritika constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Last week, on 12-09-2012, Ganesha had mentioned in His predictions that during the said week, the market would experience a positive tone during the opening and the closing periods. And it happened like that only! Astrology is amazing, isn’t it?
- If you see it practically, the day may be an average one. However, there may be plenty of fluctuations in store for intraday.
- The weightage for the period between 9:15 to 10:50 is zero, which also implies that Nifty may change its trend every 20 minutes.
- At around 10:50, Nifty may experience an artificial jump on the up-side.
- At around 11:20, you may short sell, earn some profits and make an exit from the market.
With Ganesha’s Grace,