18th December, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Hurry! Order your copy of the Market Predictions 2013 NOW! Remember, it’s a limited edition book. Now available on pre-order!
- Have a look at the information written under “Most important opening dates” title in the book – Market Predictions 2012. See, what has been written regarding the opening indices for the dates 16th , 17th, and 18th December 2012. Remember that was written a year ago!
- Nifty may open on the positive side. Then, for next 20 minutes, it shall only pass time there.
- After 20 minutes, there may be profit booking in the market. However, on the whole, the period till 11:00 looks set to be okay i.e average.
- The weightage during period between 11:00 to 11:30 is zero. Hence, you may not be able to earn much, foretells Ganesha.
- From 11:30 to 12:30, Nifty may remain down.
- Nifty may remain up during the period between 12:30 to 13:30.
- From 13:30 to 14:20, Nifty may be down.
- Nifty may bounce back at around 14:20. But this may be a temporary jump, so be careful, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,