- The planetary positions are going to be like this today: Sun is in the Moon sign Aries and in Ashwini constellation. Moon is in Aquarius and in Shatataraka constellation. Mars is in Leo and in Magha constellation. Mercury is in Pisces and in Uttarbhadrapda constellation. Jupiter is in Aries and in Bharini constellation. Venus is in Taurus and in Rohini constellation. Saturn is in Chitra constellation and is retrograde in Libra. Rahu is in Scorpio and in Anuradha constellation. Ketu is Taurus and in Rohini constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The daily weightage on 17th, 19th and 20th April is going to be zero. The stock market is likely to be so dull and lacklustre on these aforementioned dates that taking a mini-vacation, and not doing anything would turn out to be a more profitable option than taking any risk, suggests Ganesha.
- Follow what Ganesha had told you yesterday. Today, just focus on intraday and avoid taking any positions for the long term.
- Although the weightage for today is zero, you need to be practical while taking any decisions in intraday.
- From opening to 10:30, Nifty may create an inverted ‘V’ shaped graph. So, you are advised to take your position accordingly, says Ganesha.
- From 10:30 to 12:15, Nifty is likely to make an ‘M’ shaped graph on the graph chart.
- Expect a correction during the period between 14:00 to 14:45, says Ganesha.
- From 14:45 to 15:30, Nifty may go up step-by-step. However, since the day looks set be an unpredictable one, the entire picture may turn into a one-sided situation at Nifty, predicts Ganesha. Remain careful.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816