17th December, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Hurry! Order your copy of the Market Predictions 2013 NOW! Remember, it’s a limited edition book. Now available on pre-order!
- Have a look at the information written under “Most important opening dates” title in the book – Market Predictions 2012. See, what has been written regarding the opening indices for the dates 16th , 17th, and 18th December 2012. Remember that was written a year ago!
- The opening indices during the entire week ahead may be good, but beware that the closing indices may be equally bad, foresees Ganesha.
- You may do jobbing on the up-side during the period between opening to 10:50.
- From 10:50 onwards, Nifty may go down step-by-step.
- From 12:30 to 14:50, Nifty may get support from the prevailing global cues.
- Nifty may not create a reliable pattern, during the period from 14:50 to closing bell.
With Ganesha’s Grace,