Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex for 15th March, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- With this blog, Ganesha also gives you a detailed article about the upcoming Union Budget.
- Today, RBI’s Credit Policy and Economic Survey Report are going to be presented. Therefore, it would be important see how Mercury is posited today.
- Today, Mercury is debilitated in the Moon sign Pisces, and it is also retrograde. It means that Mercury is disturbed. However, Sun is with Mercury, and it will protect Mercury. As a result, the overall effect will create a mixed pattern.
- Friends, the weightage for tomorrow is zero. Ganesha does not wish to say anything more on this, as you already know the history of a zero weightage period.
- Nifty is likely to create a graph similar to the the English alphabet ?W? on the chart during 11:21 to 14:37. In other words, Nifty may be volatile during the said time slot. How would you take a decision in such a crucial period?, asks Ganesha. And, leaves the final step on your discretion.
- The last 10 minutes are only for settlement, and therefore would not make much difference.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816