Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex for 15th June, 2012
- Sun is posited in the zodiac sign Taurus and is in the Rohini constellation. Moon is posited in the sign of Capricorn, and is in Shravana Nakshatra (constellation). Mars is posited in Leo in Purva Falguni Nakshatra, while Mercury is in the zodiac sign Gemini in Ardra constellation. Jupiter is posited in sign of Taurus in Kritika constellation, while Venus is retrograde in Taurus in Rohini Nakshatra. Saturn is retrograde in Virgo and is in Chitra Nakshatra, while Rahu is in Scorpio in Anuradha constellation. Ketu is in Taurus and is in Rohini constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today is the last day of Dabba trading. Thus, you may find it difficult to ascertain the possible moves of various stocks. In short, it’s a time to remain very careful and alert, says Ganesha.
- The day looks set to be unpredictable. The trend may keep fluctuating, making a zigzag, twisting pattern.
- Nifty may gain strength technically during the time period between 10:05 to 11:30. However, it is difficult to predict by exactly how many points, a week in advance.
- You can expect a decent jump at the market in the time period between 13:20 to 14:20, assures Ganesha.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816