13th December, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- We remind you once again to pre-order the book – Market Predictions 2013.
- The closing indices for 14-12-2012 will not be reliable at all, cautions Ganesha well in advance.
- Nifty may open flat to surface or on the negative side, and then it may experience movements on the up-side.
- Nifty may experience movement on the up-side during the period between 9:45 to 11:00.
- At around 13:30, Nifty may be at around the same points it might have been at 11:00. Thus, you may be able to do jobbing on both the sides and earn profits.
- From 13:25 to 13:50, expect market movements on the up-side.
- From 13:50 to 14:30, Nifty may create an awful pattern. It is a ‘No gain, no loss’ sort of a time slot.
- At around 14:30, Nifty may make you do jobbing on the up-side, and then, it may suddenly go down.
With Ganesha’s Grace,