- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- With this blog, Ganesha also gives you a detailed article about the upcoming Union Budget.
- Please refer to what Ganesha has written in the opening paragraph for the period between 13-03-2012 and 06-04-2012 in the book ?MARKET PREDICTIONS 2012?. (You can find it on Page No. 23 in the English version, and Page No. 89 in the Gujarati version)
- You are advised to stay away from the Dabba trading during the coming week, says Ganesha.
- The Railway Budget- 2012-13 is going to be presented on 14-03-2012.
- On 15-03-2012, the RBI’s Credit Policy and Economic Survey Report are going to be presented.
- The Union Budget is going to be presented on 16-03-2012, which also happens to be the last trading day of this week.
- Today, Moon is in the Moon sign Libra, and in Swati constellation. In other words, Moon is in Rahu’s constellation.
- Today, Moon and Saturn are making Vishayoga.
- From 11:40 to 13:00, Nifty may move in the current trading range or on the soft side.
- From 13:00 to 13:35, Nifty may experience a jump on the up-side.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816