- Sun is posited in the zodiac sign Aries and is in the Kritika constellation. Moon is posited in the sign of Capricorn, and is in Uttara Shada Nakshatra (constellation). Mars is posited in Leo in Purva Falguni Nakshatra, while Mercury is in the zodiac sign Aries in Ashwini constellation. Jupiter is posited in sign of Aries in Kritika constellation, while Venus is in Taurus in Mrugashirsh Nakshatra. Saturn is retrograde in Libra and is in Chitra Nakshatra, while Rahu is in Scorpio in Anuradha constellation. Ketu is in Taurus and is in Rohini constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- 17-06-2012 is the date when the world will, most likely, get to see the fate/ result of Greece that has been facing an economic struggle. Only post this date, the value of Euro may be fixed.
- On 18-06-2012, RBI’s credit policy is set to be evaluated, and a major change may be expected in the same by the next week. Thus, it is important that a wait and watch policy is followed by then.
- From Opening to 10:20, Nifty may remain around the surface or on the positive side.
- During the time period between 10:20 to 13:40, the market may remain unpredictable or within the consolidation time-slot. You can assess that from the weightage too.
- From 13:40 onwards, expect some gradual buying to come in the market.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816