10th December, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- We remind you once again to pre-order the book – Market Predictions 2013.
- Kindly keep in mind that Nifty may open flat to positive on 10th, 11th and 12th December, 2012.
- Nifty may open flat to negative on 13th and 14th December, 2012, foresees Ganesha.
- The weightage for 12th December looks set to be good, whereas the weightage for 14th December, 2012 may prove to be crucial.
- Nifty may go on to create a V-shaped graph from whatever points it may open at. Hence, trade very carefully, cautions Ganesha.
- During the period between 11:00 to 13:00, Nifty may go down step-by-step.
- During the time slot between 13:00 to 14:00, Nifty may go up step-by-step, foretells Ganesha.
- Ganesha foresees Nifty to create a tremendous pattern during 13:00 to 15:30. In all likelihood, you will be able to earn profits on both the sides.
With Ganesha’s Grace,