9th November, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nifty may make a graph similar to the waves of the sea during 9:30-11:30, says Ganesha. At this time, Nifty may trade within a particular range, but Ganesha doesn’t see it as an interesting period.
- 11:30-12:50, Nifty may create a graph similar to the English alphabet W. Now, Ganesha leaves it on your discretion, as to how you want to trade.
- At 12:50, Nifty may seem direction-less, and may not have any clear trend.
- From 13:20 onwards, Nifty may move downwards, and shall make you do jobbing here.
- Nifty may struggle to match the steps of the global market during 14:30 to 15:30, and may try to get towards the positive side.
Ganesha wishes you a very Happy Diwali and a Happy New Year, in advance. Enjoy.<
II SHRI GANESHAY NAMAH : II
May all the planetary returns, Nakshatra, Dasha Bhuktis, Transits and Progressions remain in your favour. May Lord Ganesha bless you
Best wishes, Dharmeshh Joshi, Akshay Maradia & GaneshaSpeaks Team
With Ganesha’s Grace,