5th September, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Today, Sun is in the Zodiac Sign Leo and in Purva Falguni constellation, whereas Moon is in Aries and is in Ashwini constellation. Mars is in Libra and in Swati constellation, and Mercury is in Leo and in Purva Falguni constellation. Today, Jupiter is in the Zodiac Sign Taurus and in Rohini constellation, and Venus is in Cancer and in Pushya constellation. Saturn is in Libra and in Chitra constellation. Rahu is in Scorpio and in Anuradha constellation, whereas Ketu is in Taurus and in Kritika constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- According to Ganesha, during 03-01-2020 – 18-01-2020, the stock market will experience a seller circuit. Ganesha has already foretold about this on 22-02-2012 in His stock market predictions. Note that this is an astrological event, which is bound to happen.
- Ketu has been transiting through the Moon Sign Taurus. Therefore, the companies like BPCL, Bharti, BHEL, which have names staring with alphabets B, V and U, are running at their 52 weeks low (WL) points. This goes to show that the planetary positions affect the performance of a company in the stock market.
- From opening to 9:55, Nifty may trade on the up-side around a particular psychological figure.
- From 13:00 to 15:30, Nifty may go up step-by-step and may also go down step-by-step, foresees Ganesha. However, you may be able to earn profits on both the sides.
With Ganesha’s Grace,