4th October, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The PDF file and monthly graph have already been sent to you. Friends, read them carefully and understand.
- Whatever happened in the past had already been predicted by Ganesha, We had sent that prediction in the monthly file. Now, don’t blame Ganesha, if you end up ignoring His advice.
- During the period between opening to 10:10, Nifty may create a V-shaped graph. Therefore, Ganesha leaves it to your discretion as to what you should do next. (0.05)
- The time slot between 10:10 to 11:30 is going to be a crucial and dangerous one. You may face some difficulties while trading. (-0.06)
- From 11:30 to 13:38, confusion and misunderstandings may affect your decision. You may be in no position to take a proper assumption; remain vigilant. (0.08)
- From 13:38 to 14:06, there may be a huge purchase at Nifty. (0.18)
- The movements at Nifty may take you by surprise, that too repeatedly, during the period between 14:06 to 15:30. It is quite possible that whatever
- the position you take, the market trend will go on to be the exact opposite to that, predicts Ganesha. Understand the gravity of this prediction and decide what you should do next on your own, says Ganesha. (0.09)
With Ganesha’s Grace,