1st September, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Today, Sun is in the Zodiac Sign Leo and in Purva Falguni constellation, whereas Moon is in Pisces and is in Revati constellation. Mars is in Libra and in Swati constellation, and Mercury is in Leo and in Magha constellation. Today, Jupiter is in the Zodiac Sign Taurus and in Rohini constellation, and Venus is in Cancer and in Punarvasu constellation. Saturn is in Libra and in Chitra constellation. Rahu is in Scorpio and in Anuradha constellation, whereas Ketu is in Taurus and in Kritika constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- According to Ganesha, during 03-01-2020 – 18-01-2020, the stock market will experience a seller circuit. Ganesha has already foretold about this on 22-02-2012 in His stock market predictions. Note that this is an astrological event, which is bound to happen.
- Ketu has been transiting through the Moon Sign Taurus. Therefore, the companies like BPCL, Bharti, BHEL, which have names staring with alphabets B, V and U, are running at their 52 weeks low (WL) points. This goes to show that the planetary positions affect the performance of a company in the stock market.
- The week ahead may prove to be best for intraday transactions.
- From opening to 10:10, Nifty may try to sustain its position on the up-side of the surface.
- There may not be any clear trend at Nifty post 10:10. Therefore, you may have no other option but to do jobbing.
- The market may experience a downward trend, as compared to its position at 10:10. This trend shall continue till 13:30, predicts Ganesha.
- From 13:30 to 15:30, Nifty may create patterns similar to the boiling milk on the up-side. (expect one or more sudden concave pattern/s)
With Ganesha’s Grace,