3rd October, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The PDF file and monthly graph have already been sent to you. Friends, read them carefully and understand.
- Whatever happened in the past had already been predicted by Ganesha, We had sent that prediction in the monthly file. Now, don’t blame Ganesha, if you end up ignoring His advice.
- The period between opening to 9:55 is likely to be uneven, changeable, unbalanced and unequal. Be careful, says Ganesha. (-0.01)
- During the time slot between 9:55 to 10: 25, Nifty may experience a jump. However, you may take an exit once, else your gamble may backfire. (0.18)
- During the period from 10:25 to 13:00, Nifty may go down during the first half of this time slot and may go up during the second half, and thus it be back to square one in the end. It is a zero weightage period. (0.00)
- From 13:00 to 15:30, Nifty may show some strength, and around 14:00, it may experience a huge jump. (0.10)
With Ganesha’s Grace,