2nd November, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- According to Ganesha, the day ahead may prove to be extremely crucial, and beware, because it will be unpredictable.
- Astrology, technical knowledge, fundamental knowledge, global cues, rumors, business channels, or SMS tips – nothing may be helpful today! Only your sixth sense, experience and capacity to receive actual delivery of the stocks will take you through the day, says Ganesha.
- Ganesha is not hopeful about the opening today. The day may start on a low note, or the market may open with some kind of tension.
- After half an hour of the opening, Nifty may gradually gain some strength, and may pass time till 14:00.
- Investors may start squaring off Dabba Trading transactions at around 14:00. Hence, Nifty may become increasingly volatile around this period.
- However, Nifty may bounce back during the last half an hour of the trading day, predicts Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,