- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha had not taken into account the Greek crisis, ECB rate cut, G-20 summit, rise in inflation, petrol prices and had still predicted the market trends quite accurately. You can check this with the Monthly PDF file, which had been sent to you a month ago.
- The Market will remain closed for two days in this week- on November 7, 2011 on the occasion of Bakra Eid, and on November 10, 2011 on the occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti. Therefore, it is not advisable to take risks during the only three trading days of the week.
- First, read the predictions for this week at one go and take your decisions after November 7, 2011.
- Moon is transiting in the Moon sign Pisces.
- Today, Moon is in the Revati constellation.
- Rahu – Mercury – Venus are in conjunction.
- This week, trading is going to happen for three days only. Moreover, on 11.11.2011 the market is likely to be unpredictable. You have only two days for trading so don’t take any positions. In fact, take decisions on day-to-day basis.
- From 9:15 to 9:25, listen to the news and latest happenings and take them into consideration while making decisions. Don’t take any risks, advises Ganesha.
- From 9:25 to 13:25, overall, Nifty is likely to show an upward trend.
- From 13:25 to the closing bell, Nifty may display an overall mixed pattern, however, along with that, it is likely to show a downward trend.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816