Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 8th February, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Please keep in mind that all the predictions mentioned in this blog are for intraday, and are written one in week in advance.
- Market will bear the direct impact of the news regarding P.Chidambaram, which is supposed to come on the 4th of this month. You need to be alert, cautions Ganesha.
- One month ago, Ganesha had sent you the Monthly file of February. Have a look at that file, and see what the weightage for 06-02-2012 will be. Please take a note of the weightage for your benefit.
- Ganesha foresees a possibility that around 6th, 15th, 27th , and 29th of this month earthquakes, tsunami, and terrorists attacks are likely to hit Asian countries.
- Today, Moon is in the Ashlesha constellation of the Moon sign Cancer.
- If you are born in the Ashlesha constellation as per your personal natal chart, you need to get the Nakshatra Shanti Vidhi done. You may experience growth only after that.
- From today onwards, Lord Saturn will go retrograde in the Moon sign Libra.
- Saturn Remedy:
- – Give donations to the poor on Saturday evenings, or distribute food among hungry people near a temple.
- – Fast on Saturdays, during the Panoti major or minor .
- – Chant Shani Beej Mantra on Saturdays: OHM SHAN SHANAISHCHARAY NAMAHA
- – Read Sundar Kand, or Hanuman Chalisa, or Mahamrityunjaya, or Shani strot, or Shani Mantra.
- – Donate coconut and peanuts in temples, or donate things, which Lord Saturn likes, such as sesame, oil, iron-made articles, salt, coins, black clothes, blankets, shoes, umbrella etc. Donate these things in the numerals of 8- meaning 8 kg, 8 litre etc.
- Today, there may be a technical bounce at Nifty. However, it is difficult to predict the exact figure for the same one week in advance.
- Let the first fifteen minutes pass and then take your decision, advises Ganesha.
- Follow the ‘trend is our friend’ policy during 9:20 to 10:30. The overall trend, however, is likely to be on the up side.
- From 10:30 to 11:15, pass/ bide your time, but don’t take any new position, advises Ganesha.
- Between 11:15 and 11:40, there may be a high jump in the FII. But, it would happen at such a fast pace that one would not be able to trade only.
- The weightage for the period between11:40 and closing bell is zero. Nifty will change its trend every 11 minutes.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816