Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 8th August, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Please recall what Ganesha had advised in the first sentence of the paragraph for the period between 01.08.2011 and 05.08.2011 in August, 2011 monthly graph. Trends are in tune with the predictions, so make sure you take the advantage of the situation.
- It had already been mentioned in the blog that during this entire week, from 12:45 to 13:55, Nifty will remain soft. You must have noticed that in the daily graph.
- You were given a low figure in the monthly graph, which was achieved on 03.08.2011. Ganesha assumes that you must have followed this useful tip to your maximum advantage. That’s why, Ganesha is happy for you.
- Next week, the market will remain closed on 15.08.2011 the occasion of Independence Day. Thus, there will be only four working days in the week. Make your position accordingly.
- On 12.08.2011, L&T is likely to get listed.
- BSE has 7792 listed companies. Out of these companies, stocks of 4700 companies are floated for trade. Many of these companies belong to the group Z. Thus, in total there 1325 companies, whose stocks are not being floated for trade. And, Ganesha advises you against making an entry in the stocks of such invisible companies.
- Today, Moon is in the Anuradha Nakshatra of Moon sign Scorpio. The combination of Moon and Rahu may cause delusions and illusions. Try to see clearly.
- During the entire week, Nifty will trade in a nano range. You are not going to earn money in both call and put this week. Therefore, Ganesha advises you to not make a position in this week.
- So far, Ganesha is not enjoying the day.
- From 9:15 to 9:45, Nifty will maintain a flat to mixed trend.
- At 9:45, Nifty will be soft. And then it will show a gradual upward trend, which may continue till 12:05.
- From 15:05 to 15:30, Nifty may show some hope.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816