- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The predictions that you refer to daily on our blog, are written one week in advance, and you receive it in the from of a PDF file.
- Very active dates with wide fluctuations and high volatility for the month of April are: 13, 15, 21, 27
- The market will be closed on 12-04-11 and 14-04-11. Thus, in the next week, there are just three days of trading. Hence, there is no need to take any position in F&O.
- The Moon is in the Kruttika Nakshatra of the zodiac Taurus, its own exalted sign.
- From the pre-opening period, the market may open in a reverse pattern, envisages Ganesha. Wait for the opening period.
- 09:15 to 12:30- This is the period for arbitragers, Jobbers, and those who can and like trading fast. If the period confuses you, the best you can do is stay away from trading.
- 14:35 to 15:30- Nifty is likely to make a ‘v’ shaped graph. Now it’s up to you to decide what you need to do.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816