- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- With Ganesha’s blessings, we have come up with? Market Predictions 2012, an yearly overview book regarding the stock market. If you wish to purchase this splendid book, please e-mail your order on firstname.lastname@example.org
- This comprehensive book contains trend changer dates of 2012, personalised Sun Sign predictions along with the predictions for 2012 for the major countries of the world. Moreover, Nifty openings and other important dates for the stock market in 2012 are also mentioned in Market Predictions 2012. All of these predictions are given to you at the beginning of the year, so that you can use this as a tool to sail smoothly throughout the year. However, don’t forget to use your own discretion and make the most of your skills and knowledge while trading at Nifty.
- Friends, you can see it from the graph that January 2012 will set the trend for the entire year ahead. You have no option but to be cautious and careful.
- From 9:15 to 9:48, expect choppy trade at Nifty.
- From 9:48 to 11:27, Nifty is likely to be on the soft side, therefore you need to assess the situation and take practical decisions, cautions Ganesha.
- There may be a jump or two at Nifty during 11:27 to 12:27. However, you are advised to focus on the scrips of top picks only, else you may face some problems.
- From 12:27 to 13:39, Nifty may create a ‘W’ shaped graph on the chart.
- At around 13:39, the trend at Nifty may trick you to make an entry, but it may suddenly go down. Be careful and vigilant, advises Ganesha.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816