Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 5th August, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In the previous week, Ganesha had advised you to take a position for the month of August only after 01-08-2011, and how correct he was! Hasn’t he saved you from a major loss?
- You must have received the high and low value for Nifty for the first week of August along with the weekly Nifty predictions.
- You can now see news channels, SMSs, newspapers and agencies asking you to take a position after 2nd August. Well, Ganesha had told you the same a fortnight back.
- The opening on Monday and Tuesday is likely to be between flat and negative.
- The opening on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday may be somewhere close to the surface.
- During the entire week, between 12:45 and 13:55, Nifty is likely to be soft.
- In the predictions for the month of July, Ganesha had predicted some support and some resistance level. Neither technical nor fundamental tips may have given you such accurate predictions, a month in advance. It’s only Ganesha who, with the help of astrology, can give such precise predictions. Well, this is the strength of astrology.
- From 09:15 to 10:39- Nifty may remain in the same position, the time is not very interesting and the weightage for the time slot is zero.
- From 10:39 to 12:17- Ganesha feels that there may be an upward movement at Nifty.
- From 12:17 to 14:09- Nifty may make a ‘W’ shaped graph, the weightage for the time slot is zero.
- From 14:09 to the end of the day- Nifty may come down, step-by-step.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816