- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- With Ganesha’s blessings, we have come up with? Market Predictions 2012, an yearly overview book regarding the stock market. If you wish to purchase this splendid book, please e-mail your order on email@example.com
- This comprehensive book contains trend changer dates of 2012, personalised Sun Sign predictions along with the predictions for 2012 for the major countries of the world. Moreover, Nifty openings and other important dates for the stock market in 2012 are also mentioned in Market Predictions 2012. All of these predictions are given to you at the beginning of the year, so that you can use this as a tool to sail smoothly throughout the year. However, don’t forget to use your own discretion and make the most of your skills and knowledge while trading at Nifty.
- Friends, you can see it from the graph that January 2012 will set the trend for the entire year ahead. You have no option but to be cautious and careful.
- From 9:15 to the next one hour, market may completely act as per the prevailing sentiments. Therefore, you are advised to take decision only after considering the pre-open market trend. Weightage is good, though.
- It would be difficult to maintain the buy-sell ratio during the period from 10:15 to 10:30. Take a small break.
- From 10:30 to 11:30, the trend at Nifty is likely to be risky, as there is a possibility that it will breakout on the down-side.
- From 11:30 to 12:30, there may be buying at Nifty in the base stocks, especially in some particular scrips.
- From 12:30 to 13:30, Nifty may trade in a limited range, and therefore you are advised not to take any position. Don’t fail to follow this advice, as the trend may not earn you a single penny, foresees Ganesha.
- Expect Nifty to create a dangerous pattern from 13:30 to 15:30, as the weightage for this period is zero. Nifty will change trend at every 15 minutes and may completely confuse you. Unless you have the capacity to receive the actual delivery of the stocks, Ganesha advises you to NOT trade.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816