Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 31st October, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Next week has Monday and Thursday as holidays for the stock markets. This leaves only 3 days for trading. Do BTST or PTST, considering this aspect.
- Today, the moon is in the Mool Nakshatra of the zodiac sign Sagittarius.
- Today onwards, the planet Mars will be in the zodiac Leo. Mars is a planet, which stays in one sun sign for 45 days or 1.5 months. However, this time it will remain in one zodiac, that is Leo, for six months.
- Today, Ganesha foresees a little pressure at Nifty.
- From 9:15 to 9:45 – Ganesha foresees that Nifty may remain slightly soft during this time period.
- From 9:45 to 14:05- Nifty may make a graph like that of an electric wave. It means, you may enter and exit at 10-10 points to earn good profit. )
- 14:05 to 15:30- Nifty may trade sideways on the down side, feels Ganesha.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816