- Astrological View for the Month of June ’11
- Nifty High in the month of June ’11 = 5625
- Nifty Low in the month of June ’11 = 5199
- Technical View for the Month of June ’11
- R1-5444 : S1-5347
- R2-5492 : S2-5299
- R3-5540 : S3-5251
- R4-5685 : S4-5106
Fundamental challenge for the Month of June ’11
- Global economic recovery & crude oil prices have gone up
- Monsoon assumption unclear
- Banking sector interest rates are up
- URO Zone Problem
- Diesel Price Hike V/S Inflation rise also Rs. 3-4 per liter in diesel prices and Rs. 30 increase in LPG is expected to happen soon. (09-06-2011 Meeting )
- Food inflation shot up to 8.55% last week, the highest level in four weeks.
- Very active dates with wide fluctuations and high volatility for the month of June are: 1, 2, 7, 10, 15, 16, 17, 21, 23.
- On Wednesday, 15-06-2011 there will be a lunar eclipse. As the eclipse is taking place in Jyeshtha nakshatra, all those with Anuradha, Jyeshtha, and Mool nakshatra need to be very careful. Whatever is meant to happen will happen, but Ganesha is here to guide you through the difficult times.
- You may be receiving tips that give you 3 supports and 3 resistant levels and claim 100% accuracy. And then, as you may come across loss in the market, you may receive tips that may give you new targets and new stop-loss figures. Well, this is not possible through astrology. Astrology can give you an idea of the trend and the possibilities in the times to come. Use it as a tool and make the most of the predictions.
- At their individual level, everyone is right. But everyone has some limitations and some skills. Ganesha hopes that you will keep them in mind, and make as many profits as possible.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- This month, keep booking profit and loss every week, advises Ganesha.
- From 09:15 to 10:55- The weightage at Nifty is likely to be zero. But Ganesha says that the opening may not be interesting. This is a period when Nifty will first go down and then take an upward trend.
- From 10:55 to 12:55- There is strength at Nifty, but there is likelihood of a correction around 11:20.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816