- You must have received the graph for the month of April. Refer to it and take decisions accordingly. Avoid bank, Nifty, and Telecom sector, opines Ganesha.
- As today is the last Thursday of F&O, there’s no need to take any decision. Start preparing for next month’s opening.
- Today, Moon is in the Shattaraka Nakshatra of the zodiac Aquarius. Also, this happens to be Rahu’s Nakshatra, thus, stock market may be direction-less today.
- Today onwards, Mercury is becoming retrograde. Thus, pay special attention to banks, Nifty and Telecom. 19-04-2011 to 26-04-2011 can be called a crucial period.
- The day does not favour hasty decisions; be calm and patient, and deal with planning.
- Ganesha foresees a risk of loss if you trade in a hurry.
- 9:15-10:15, the time slot shows the following trend: Nifty may initially go down, then up and eventually come back to the original position. You can derive the same from the weightage (0.00)
- 10:15-11:50, Nifty may hover around the surface, slightly on the soft side. (-0.02)
- 11:50-13:00, there may be a buying trend in the front-line shares. However, there may be a correction at about 12:45. (0.09)
- 13:00-14:00, Nifty may create tension, feels Ganesha. (-0.14)
- 14:00-15:30, overall, the trend is likely to be up, but there’s a possibility of profit-booking in the end. (0.06)
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816