Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 29th September, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Who else but Ganesha can make such accurate predictions for the month ahead, and that too with a zero weightage.
- For the next week, too, Ganesha advises caution as he does not foresee this as an opportune time.
- The trading will be restricted to a very narrow range, today. The closing, too, may not be very interesting.
- Today Moon and Jupiter are in opposition.
- A deal may go wrong today or you may face loss in some form, foresees Ganesha.
- From 09:15 to 11:21- The Nifty graph may resemble the letter ‘M’. You are thus advised to make a decision only after the opening. (-0.02)
- From 11:21 to 11:50- A big shot mutual fund company may sell a big lot at Nifty.
- From 14:50 to 15:30- There may be nothing extraordinary at the market; normal trade will continue.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816