- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha advises you to not take entry in the sectors of Castings & Forgings, Chemicals, Cigarettes, Construction & Contracting, Housing, Real Estate, Detergents, Ceramic tiles & marble, Dry Cells/Dyes & Pigments, Plantations – Tea & Coffee, Refineries, Metals, Non Ferrous metals, Agro chemicals, and Ceramics till 03-01-2012. There may be specific buying in these sectors post 3rd January 2012 only, predicts Ganesha.
- Don’t be over-confident during the entire week ahead, advises Ganesha. Be alert.
- The planetary positions are not likely to be favourable in the coming week, and therefore the market may generate low volume and marginal business, foretells Ganesha. Hence, it is advisable that you avoid rash or hasty decisions.
- From 9:15 to 12:15, Nifty may experience an upward trend during the first 1.5 hours, and post that for the next 1.5 hours, a downward trend may be expected.
- There may be some value buying in the A Group shares during 12:15 to 13:10.
- From 13:10 to 15:30, the pattern at Nifty is likely to be unreliable, unstable and unpredictable, cautions Ganesha.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816