Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 29th April, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The predictions that you refer to daily on our blog, are written one week in advance, and you receive it in the from of a PDF file.
- Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Mercury and Moon are all in the zodiac Pisces. This is likely to create a lot of confusion.
- All the planets will neutralise each other’s strength. Hence, Nifty will try to stabilise. But, as it is the last day of the week and the last day of the month at the stock market, it is difficult to predict the number of points, 10 days in advance.
- Today 11:00 o’clock may be the trend changing time. Take practical decisions, without any bias, after this time.
- The pre-open market is likely to be positive.
- 13:15 to the closing bell, there may be pressure in the starting and at the end. But in the intermediate time, Nifty may make you do jobbing for May 2011.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816