- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The predictions that you refer to daily on our blog, are written one week in advance, and you receive it in the form of a file, well in advance.
- You must have received the graph for the month of April. Refer to it and take decisions accordingly. Avoid bank, Nifty, and Telecom sector, opines Ganesha.
- Sun-Mercury-Mars are in Jupiter’s zodiac Pisces, and Moon is in the Uttarasadha Nakshatra of the zodiac Capricorn.
- The coming Thursday is the last Thursday of F&O. Keep that in mind and take a position accordingly.
- You must have seen in the file that you have received that weightage of yearly graph will be zero today onwards. You may also refer to the history, which talks about the market behaviour when the weightage becomes zero.
- 9:15-10:00, Nifty may hover around the surface or may remain on the soft side.
- 10:00-13:15, there’s no clear trend at Nifty. You can either do jobbing or pass the time.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816