Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 27th September, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Who else but Ganesha can make such accurate predictions for the month ahead, and that too with a zero weightage.
- For the next week, too, Ganesha advises caution as he does not foresee this as an opportune time.
- Today there may be some bounce but from tomorrow Nifty may become soft.
- Moon is in the Uttarafalguni constellation in the moon sign, Virgo.
- The combination of Sun, Moon, Saturn, Venus and Mercury is making the market unpredictable.
- From 09:15 to 09:30- The opening may either be one gap down or close to the surface.
- From 09:30 to 10:00- Nifty may bounce back once, envisages Ganesha.
- From 10:00 to 11:50- An unpredictable pattern may be seen. Take a down position on a temporary basis but take risks according to your capacity.
- From 11:50 to 13:00- Nifty may take an upward trend.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816