Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 27th June, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In the cricket match of FII and Mutual Fund you may be clean bowled.
- After taking a lot of efforts, Ganesha, in this column, is warning you about the days to come, well in advance but if you are not very comfortable with that, we will give you short time predictions.
- You may recall that in the file you received on 11-06-2011, in the same column, on 17-06-2011, Ganesha had told you that He will give you one chance to exit. You must have experienced the same.
- In the previous week, on 24-06-2011, we had said that ‘There is likely to be confusion in the market, and hence it’s difficult for Ganesha to predict anything.’ You must have experienced the same on that day.
- Whatever position you may have taken, try to bring it to a ‘zero cost’. Ganesha foresees a highly volatile market in the month of July.
- Today the Moon is in the Bharni nakshatra of Mesh rashi.
- Mercury can be called a ‘Vargottam graha’.
- Venus is in swagruhi position.
- If you are a paid customer, ask for the July monthly chart on 29-06-2011.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816