Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 25th October, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Many holidays are lined up for the next two weeks. The market shall remain closed on 22nd October and 23rd October (Saturday and Sunday), 26th October, 27th October, 7th November and 10th November. The local as well as the global market may witness many events or incidents during this festival time due to which, the market may take up one particular trend/direction. Therefore, to avoid losses in the new year, try to square-off the position on a daily basis in the coming week and month.
- This week, if you invest in specific stocks within specific sectors, you may earn good returns after 04-11-2011, feels Ganesha.
- Dear friends, there is nothing to worry about, as next week onwards you will get the complete prediction. Ganesha is trying to test you as to whether you refer to the blog on a regular basis and read it completely or not. Shri Ganeshay Namah:
- Today, moon is in the zodiac Virgo.
- Today, moon shall transit through the Hasta Nakshatra.
- From 9:15 to 11:00- Initially, there may be pressure on the large-cap stocks, and later there may be buying in the same scrips. This will be evident from the weightage and you can take cues from there.
- Today, Ganesha foresees a possibility of jobbing in specific stocks.
- From 11:00 to 13:00- Ganesha waves a red signal for trading during this time slot. The surface shall remain as it is, and there is no signal for trading. Overall, Nifty shows an upward trend.
- From 13:00 to 14:25- There may be value and volume-based trading on the upper side, at Nifty.
- From 14:25 to 14:55- Ganesha advises against buying or selling during this time slot. Avoid taking any decision during this time.
- From 14:55 to 15:30- The value indicator at Nifty indicates a downward trend.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816