Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 25th November, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today, Moon is in the second phase of the Anuradha constellation.
- Ganesha predicts that Nifty is likely to witness a lot of block deals today.
- Today, follow the pattern of Hang Seng Index, advises Ganesha.
- The Nifty is likely to give confusing signals today. It is difficult to predict how it is going to be, and therefore Ganesha leaves it up to you. F&O traders may proceed further, as per their own judgement. There may be some intraday trading, though.
- From 9:15 to 9:30, the weightage is 0.01. Therefore, no movement may be expected at Nifty.
- From 9:30 to 10:55, keep booking profits with margin as small as Rs.1. There may be correction at around 9:37, 10:21, and 10:54. (0.09)
- The weightage for the period between 10:55 to 12:11 is good. (0.12)
- From 12:11 to 13:50, the number of declined stock is likely to increase. (-0.04)
- From 13:50 to 14:56, pray to Ganesha and ask for His blessings for Nifty to bounce back. You never know, it may really bounce back, if Ganesha decides to help you. (0.08)
- 14:56 to 15:30, Nifty may move sideways. (-0.03)
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816