- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- This is the last week of F&O. The market is going to remain closed for a day on the 31st August. So there are less number of days for you to trade. It is advisable that you don’t take a major position now, reminds Ganesha.
- As said earlier, the market will be closed on 31st August, 2011 on the occasion of Ramzan Eid. Therefore, you should take the position for September 2011 on 1st September, 2011 only. Don’t get overexcited unnecessarily as you may end up losing your money. Try to be in a no profit-no loss position instead.
- Today is the last Thursday of F&O. You need to square off your position today.
- Today, Moon is in Ardra Nakshatra.
- Today, Nifty may see a marginal closure. However, Ganesha is predicting this one week in advance which means the Nifty may become Doji.
- Although Nifty is going to hold its strength while going up, the day isn’t likely to be good, especially till 11:00.
- From 11:00 to 14:15, Nifty may become soft due to global news and rumours.
- From 14:15 to 15:30, there may be a ray of hope, foresees Ganesha. However, it is difficult to say the exact figure of rise, one week in advance.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816