- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- This is the last week of F&O. The market is going to remain closed for a day on the 31st August. So there are less number of days for you to trade. It is advisable that you don’t take a major position now, reminds Ganesha.
- As said earlier, the market will be closed on 31st August, 2011 on the occasion of Ramzan Eid. Therefore, you should take the position for September 2011 on 1st September, 2011 only. Don’t get overexcited unnecessarily as you may end up losing your money. Try to be in a no profit-no loss position instead.
- Today, Moon is in the Mrigshirsh Nakshatra in the Moon sign Gemini.
- Today, Moon – Mars are creating Lakshmiyoga in the personal Horoscope.
- Although Ganesha is not very familiar with the technical terminologies of the Share Market, He would like to use a technical term and say that today Nifty will make a ‘head and shoulder’ pattern. Meaning, there will be frequent changes in the trend. It is going to be a jobbing-day, declares Ganesha.
- Whatever points Nifty opens at, gradual buying will begin from there and continue till 11:00.
- The period between 11:00 and 15:30 is strictly about buying and selling frequently, says Ganesha. The marginal weightage indicates the same as well.
- The uncertainty and anxiety may make you feel scared. But don’t worry, nothing is going to happen. The market has been there for a long time now and has gone through plenty of nightmarish periods in the past. This too shall pass and you’ll soon see better times, assures Ganesha.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816