Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 22nd September, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Mercury is becoming disturbed on 14th, 15th, and 16th of September. Thus, Banks, Nifty, and Telecom may become highly volatile.
- Last week Ganesha had said, ?Friends, you must have received the September monthly predictions and must have noted the zero weightage for the month. Also, you must have taken note of the history of the zero weightage months. Thus, take a position accordingly and square off the position daily. Ganesha has been giving this advice since August; hope you are taking it seriously.? Now you know why Ganesha had told you so? This is the real strength of astrology.
- Keep in mind that the next Thursday is the last Thursday of F & O. So we have just 9 useful days in hand.
- In the next week, on 29th September, there will be a bailout on vote on account in Germany.
- From 30th September, 2011 the short sale period will get over in Spain and Italy. Hence it will be interesting to see the effect of this on the European market in the month of October.
- Moon is in the Punarvasu constellation. Rahu and Sun are in the same navmansha.
- The day is likely to be inconsistent, variable, and unstable.
- From 11:07 to 11:21- The weightage is zero. Hence, it is difficult to predict the direction Nifty will take here on.
- From 11:21 to 12:17- Ganesha feels that Nifty may become a little mild.
- From 12:17 to 13:27- Nifty will remain up.
- The time around 13:41, 14:37, and 15:19 is a very important and crucial time. Overall, Nifty ill try to gain strength between 13:27 and the closing time
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816